Saturday, July 21, 2012

Tool #3

Tool #3

I visited TeacherTube, KidsTube, SchoolTube and found the sites useful in finding videos for the students. I really liked that in TeacherTube the videos seemed to be made for teachers and in KidsTube the videos were done by kids for kids. I liked SchoolTube because they were school videos on different themes and concepts.
 I found the following videos useful in my classroom and I think the kids will enjoy watching these on math concepts with a twist.




I also found Great math activities for students in NASA website that could be helpful in the classroom.
I was also reminded on how important to remember that there are copyright laws when taking videos and to not take credit for someone else's work.
I have also made a Dropbox account where I plan to keep files that I find online to store them for future use. It is awesome that we have a place to store files that will always be there when you need it.




No comments:

Post a Comment