Monday, August 6, 2012

Tool #11

Tool #11

I really liked the idea of making comic strips. This is a great way to break the ice with the students. I can use it to see their feelings about math before the year gets started. I also liked Wallwisher;i liked the idea of an online bulletin board..I think I will use this one. I also will incorporate Wordles especially with the math vocabulary that we go through the school year. I will continue to use Edmodo as part of the class and make a class blog for students to post thoughts to. 
I will really have to think more on how to incorporate these tools in my class. Having more of these tools will benefit students. I will have to make more conscious effort to think of what tool will be more effective for the lesson for that day. Having more devices will help with the ease of the transition to using more technology tools. I will  also have to change the arrangement of my classroom so is more device friendly and have students be in charge of the devices and keep them accountable for them. 
I didn't have any unexpected outcome from this program. I expected to learn different tools to use and I did. 

No comments:

Post a Comment