Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Tool #8

Tool #8


I've had an IPad in my classroom for most of last year that has been very beneficial with some of my students. This device has several math apps that helped my students that have trouble in math skills. This app helps with the facts. I have also used the interactive white board on the IPad where you can record how to do a problem for the students. 
I will also put files in Dropbox where they will be able to access it in the IPad and ITouch. I also have used the netbooks for students to use it while taking tests. They use a program that read tests to them while using headphones. They have also used them to do research for projects and Mangahigh.com and other math websites. We use this as part of stations. 
They will use these this year and will access files from dropbox that i will upload for their use. 

No comments:

Post a Comment